Welcome to the 2019 TTI-Chicago Summer Workshop Program.
This year we are pleased to host the following four workshops:
August 7-August 9: Automated Algorithm Design
- Nina Balcan (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Bistra Dilkina (University of Southern California)
- Carl Kingsford (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Paul Medvedev (Penn State University)
August 12-August 14: Learning-Based Algorithms
- Piotr Indyk (MIT)
- Yaron Singer (Harvard)
- Ali Vakilian (MIT)
- Sergei Vassilvitskii (Google Research, NYC)
August 28 - August 30: Recent Trends in Clustering: Theory and Practice
- Vahab Mirrokni (Google Research, NYC)
- Suresh Venkatasubramanian (University of Utah)
- Grigory Yaroslavtsev (Indiana University, Bloomington)
September 12 - September 13: Midwest Computational Biology Workshop
- Michael Yu (TTIC)
- Aly Khan (TTIC)
- Jinbo Xu (TTIC)
Registration information and more details will be available closer to the workshop dates.
TTIC is committed to providing a respectful and positive environment for all members of its community, free from all forms of discrimination and harassment.